Financial Management when Betting Handicap – Financial arrangements and management when you play online sportsbook betting games are certainly important for players.
One difference between the previous card game scenarios described in Part 2 of our Sports Handicapping and Money Management and sports betting series is that even if there is only one betting event at a time at the card table, there will quite often be multiple sports investment opportunities available. at the same time.
Having determined that 2-5% of the current bankroll is PRO SPORTS INFO “Peak Profit Percentage” to bet per event as detailed in “Sports Handicapping and Money Management – Part 3”, we resolved the question of how many such events are financially wise to sbobet 888 bet at the same time. It is calculated that working up to 25% of the bankroll at any one time consistently offers the greatest potential to multiply profits without being too risky if enough viable investment opportunities are available.
Due to the sharp sports odds put forward by the line makers, most of the choices will be made from the lower half of the STAR RATING SYSTEM scale. We use this to our advantage by using some of the lower rated options as a hedge investment against some of the higher rated options and vice versa. The Money Plays risking higher bankroll percentages are well offset by more low bankroll percentage investments. The following game analogy demonstrates the importance of such a strategy:
Don’t Lose Your Marbles
Imagine 7 barrels, each containing 1000 marbles. The first barrel has 600 marbles marked “WINNER” and 400 marbles marked “LOSER”. Each successive cask has 10 fewer WINNING marbles and, thus, 10 MORE LOSER marbles. The last barrel will have the thinnest majority of WINNERS (540) and highest LOSS count (460).
As in sports and gaming handicaps, the player’s goal is to win as much money as possible in the shortest possible time by betting and selecting WINNING marbles.
In order to truly emulate betting conditions, we must also specify that bettors are allowed gradually more odds to bet with barrels containing a higher LOSE percentage. We can use the Peak Profit Percentage principle to determine the correct bankroll bet for each barrel, which we have done with the STAR RANKING SYSTEM; However, the question remains how many bets should be made on each barrel.
Correct PPP on barrels with 60% WINNER must be wagered as often as the regulations allow; However, while there is a 60% chance that the first marble selected from the barrel will be a WINNER, there is also a corresponding 40% chance that it will LOSE. If a total of only 10 marbles are allowed to be drawn from the barrel, 60% of them “must” be WINNER; However, 10 marbles out of 1000 is less than 1% sample and a combination of WINNER and LOSER marbles is very possible.